Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yeah for random emails!

I think that the best things that have happened to me this month is that two of my former students randomly emailed me this week! Thanks Viktor and Zoli, you totally made my day!!

It's spring time, I love it! There's flowers everywhere, and I'm back to enjoying the sunrise over the Cascade mountains as I commute to work.

My street has a bunch of flowering cherry and plum trees, and it reminds me of Japan. I think it would be fun to have a cherry blossom viewing party... want to come Mika and Tara?

Nothing else to say: just school, school, school.

Write me, I miss you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for replying ex-teachers! ;) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you know, i was thinking about you some times, occasionally. I miss you alot!! hope you have good time, learning and working :D. Could you upload a more recent picture??

Unknown said...

Abi! Random comment here! Just passing through sharing your blog with a future overseas teacher. Thanks for the link on your site. Your site inspired me to go with blogger for our blog sites. You can click on my name to see if ya want! We love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Abi! I am the future overseas teacher that Becca was referring to. I would love to teach English overseas and I am currently taking a TESOL class right now. I will not be certified after just one class, but I would like to know how to become certified. What suggestions do you have for me to help get me overseas? What program have you gone with? I have so many questions for you. I hope you don't mind. Please e-mail me at jamimcdonald@gmail.com. Thanks! ~ Jami

Kate said...

Yeah for a cool friend from Boulder coming from Boulder to see a cool friend in Seattle.
Yeah. :)