Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lawn Care

Um, since I've been home alone a lot this week (don't detect ANY complaint here) I've found myself noticing and doing... a variety of things that one doesn't do when one is busy working. This morning as I was watering my back lawn I noticed just how sparse it was. It has been likened to a balding man's head. Now, in my defense, it's hard to find the balance between wanting the place you live in to look nice and not wanting to spend lots of money on rental property. Anyways, as I was noticing my sparse lawn I also noticed very lush, abundant grass growing in the flower garden area, so I decided to try implants. Grass implants. You know, to help the bald lawn look better. I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Ally said...

hey!
i am thinking this is the next big thing! lawn rogaine.

I love your pup! he is very cute and i am glad to hear he comes some of the time ;)

ok, i'm off to replant some grass of my own. peace! Ally